Crush

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time

Deep inside
It was a rush, what a rush
Cause the possibility
that you would ever feel the same way
About me
It's just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way I do
Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But I know this crush aint goin away
Has it ever cross you mind
When were hanging, spending time girl,
Are we just friends
Is there more, is there more
See it's a chance we've gotta take
Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever,

Leave a Reply